Our 2022 Golf Tournament will be held on July 18, 2022 at the Ridgemont Country Club
Jerry & Geri Spino & the Scott Spino Board members would like to shout out big a THANK YOU to Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Ray Ciccarelli Advisory Services, Smola Consulting Services, Mike Canan, Brian Ward & Ed & Carol Dicesare, Patti & Russell Bornstein and Jim Norris who generously donated to our would have been our 16th Annual Golf Tournament. See you all July 19, 2021, for another great golf tournament!!!
Tournament Registration and Donations
2022 Tournament Registration
Please consider sponsoring this year's event
Since the foundation was established in 2004, more than $600,000 has been given back to our community. This community support has been and will continue to be the mission of our Board Members, their mission - to make a difference in the life of a child.
- Annual Scholarships: $5,000 is awarded yearly to athletes who meet or exceed definitive academic and good citizenship criteria.
- The Warm Project: An annual event that provides more than 1,000 to 2,000 new winter coats, hats, gloves, boots, and winter accessories to children. Learn more
- The Scott Spino Literacy Program: During 2020-2021, this program was modified to address COVID. To ensure the children would continue to have a new book to read and for the protection of the children, the school staff, and the volunteers, the foundation continued to distribute 1,700 new books to nineteen schools and organizations throughout our community monthly. Learn more
We would like to take this time to thank you for your past commitment and support in helping the foundation continue to make a difference in the life of a child. We are asking for your support to help us continue enhancing the above programs so that we are able to touch more children in our community.
Please join us to support these programs by reviewing and selecting from the following list, which provides the various ways you can help by selecting a Sponsorship Level below:
- Platinum Level Sponsorship $5,000
- Gold Level Sponsorship $2,500
- Silver Level Sponsorship $1,500
- Bronze Sponsorship $1,000
- Dinner Sponsorship $5,000
- Hole Sponsorship $500
- Hole in One Sponsorship $750
- Tee Sign $100
- Banner $200
We look forward to hearing from you as well as seeing you at our 17th Annual Golf Tournament.
A Special "THANK YOU" to our 2021 Sponsors!
- Caraglio’s Pizza
- Radax Inc.
- The Legend Group
- Sleep City
- Rochester Regional Health
- Lynn Persi
- Mike Canan
- Ernest Giambra
- Ciccarelli Advisory Services
- Smola Consulting LLC
- Bob Johnson Auto Group
- STIFEL-SZK Wealthy Advisory Group
2021 Tournament Results
Thank You to all who participated & volunteered for the 16th Annual Scott Spino Golf Tournament.
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
That quote is a true reflection of your loving and caring hearts that have helped us touched many children within our community. It’s clear you continue to embrace Scott’s legacy, vision, and dream, to make a difference in the lives of children. Your continued generous support, commitment, and participation to honor our beloved son’s dream, is much more than a memory in our heart – it is changing the lives of our children - one child at a time - and for that, we are extremely grateful.
There are not enough words to express our gratitude so we send . . THANKS from our hearts to yours for your generosity, commitment and support.
Geri & Jerry
2021 Tournament Winners
1st Place - Hallsdorfer Team
Women’s Closest To The Pin - Alisha T.
Men’s Closest To The Pin - Grantham
Women'S Longest Drive – Roseanne Wells
Men’s Longest Drive – Brad Basal
Silent Auction Items Sneak Preview
BUFFALO SABRES PACKAGE
DONATED BY: GREG SCHALLER
- 18 Tickets (ability to purchase an additional 4 if needed)
- Game to be coordinated by winning bidder with Greg Schaller. He will have access to ½ of the Sabres home games this upcoming season. Once the schedule is released, then he will have specific dates/opponents to make available with no restrictions on the 22 games.
- Food/Drink Included – specific menu to be coordinated with Greg Schaller. The food can be done ala-carte or with a pre-set package…non-alcoholic and beer & wine of choice would be included. $1000 food and beverage credit to use as desired.
Approximate Value: $4500-$5000
Minimum Bid: $1500
Overbids must be a minimum of $100.00
$1000 GIFT CARD TO SLEEP CITY
DONATED BY: GINO MARCELLO
Approximate Value: $1,000
Minimum Bid: $500
Overbids must be a minimum of $50.00
OMEROS DRESS PASSIONATELY
CUSTOM MADE SHIRT
DONATED BY: MATT PICCONE
"Our OMEROS USA shirts are made stateside from imported fabrics with endless style options and details, such as a unique collar, cuff, button, and stitching, rounded out by a flawless fit."
Approximate Value: $275
Minimum Bid: $100
Overbids must be a minimum of $5.00